This vacancy requires relocation to Munich, to start work either remotely or onsite and then onsite full time once it's permitted.
Project: Console/PC Games
This fantastic studio is looking for an experienced UI Artist to join their team currently working on a new Action-Adventure Game.
You will work closely with the art director and game designers to conceptualize, mock-up and apply UI art across many different systems in our games. You will be heavily involved in evaluating and improving usability across the designs chosen for the games.
The studio is known for their culture and how the value their team, everyone has a voice and ownership on what they do.
- Experience creating and implementing functional and elegant user interfaces from concept to completion
- Portfolio of current and past work demonstrating a strong understanding of usability and composition
- Motion graphic experience
- Demonstration of significant UI contribution to a shipped videogame title
- Ability to take feedback and work independently
- Outstanding team player with strong work ethic and a cooperative attitude
- Provide art assets to the development teams to be integrated and/or reproduced during the development process
- Utilise user-centered design processes to enhance user experience
- Work closely with game-designers to create interactive prototypes when necessary
- Translate functional requirements into application layout and interface (including interaction models, workflows, information architectures, flowcharts and screen mockups)
- Produce detailed documentation that effectively communicates interaction and design ideas to the development team
- Assess usability of new and existing products and making constructive suggestions for change
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!