UI Designer - New Mobile Title – Remote working
A London based Games studio are currently looking for a UI Designer to work on a range of new titles on mobile platforms. The studio is currently working on a range of sequels to their hit, BAFTA nominated debut title and require this person to work closely with the current Creative Director, in developing the overall UI Design for these projects.
Your first mission while working at the studio, will be to design and create UI assets that the player will interact with for a range of titles, such as the graphical front-end, menus, icons and buttons. You will also be tasked with designing the user experience (UX) to each feature in the game and will work very closely with the Creative Director on this. You will be up to date with present mobile trends and enjoy playing and making games. The ideal candidate will understand the mobile market and have good knowledge of what works and what doesn’t.
The studio is working on a range of new titles, which are themed and based on popular series and dramas. This role will promote freedom in your work style and will allow you to be creative with your design in an open-plan environment, where ideas are commonly contributed, and everyone has an input on the project.
This role can be either 100% remote working (indefinitely), or partially remote to begin with, with a view to work onsite when it’s safe, with a split/hybrid work pattern. You must be based in the UK already to be eligible for the 100% remote working option.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a UI Designer in the games industry
- Strong experience with Photoshop, Illustrator or similar
- Worked on either console/PC or mobile games (mobile preferred)
- A great knowledge of games and an excellent understanding of what makes them work
- Solid understanding of the User/Player journey
- A portfolio demonstrating your UI experience
- Unity engine experience would be a bonus
- An interest in TV Crime Dramas would be a bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a studio who are working on a range of new games, which you will have a hand in from start to finish. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com