OPM are representing candidates to a developer of racing IPs known to millions throughout the world. They are searching for a UI Programmer to work in close collaboration with the UI art team and the game developers.
The successful candidate will implement new UI solutions for both in-game features and navigation as we continue to improve our games.
- Reporting to the Tech Director, you will take an active part in the game design process working with designers and other development departments
- You will turn GUI designs into technical designs and implement resulting generic technology and project specific code/logic
- You will work with and support other programmers with all project subsystems displaying data to the GUI, including gameplay, networking and physics
- You will profile and maintain existing game code
- You will work with the Technical Director, department lead and programmers to design the game code and contribute to technical design documents
- C++ programming skills in Console and mobile game development
- Knowledge of how GUI and gameplay systems are implemented
- Experience of a full development lifecycle of the above
- Deep understanding with object-oriented design, data-driven systems and their implementation
- Good debugging skills
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!