This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: C++ / Unreal
OPM’s client, is an award-winning British developer with over a decade of working alongside the world’s biggest developers and publishers on some of gaming’s largest franchises.
The successful candidate will work directly with UI Programmers and Artists to implement UI systems and features. This is an excellent opportunity for a Programmer to further their career at one of the UK’s largest games studios working on world class games and cutting-edge technology.
- An excitement and passion for online games.
- An understanding of client/server-based game logic.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a small team.
- C/C++ programming experience.
- UI creation
- Ability to write clear and maintainable code
- Develop in-game and frontend UI
- Work with UI Artists to implement, iterate, and polish UI features
- Work within existing UI framework
- Create and extend UI tools and systems as appropriate for the task in hand
DESIRED REQUIRMENTS (GOOD TO HAVE):
- Knowledge & experience of the Unreal Engine
- Understanding with implementing a game UI in a professional setting
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!