My client, a new AAA Game Development Studio based in Guildford, is seeking a skilled and motivated UI Programmer / Engineer to join their code team.
As a UI engineer, you’ll help to design and build presentation systems, delivering end-to-end workflows that empower the team to build their 2D content as quickly and robustly as possible, in support of the quick iteration that the studio believes is key to quality. You’ll also be at the heart of feature development, collaborating closely with gameplay and online engineers, designers, audio team and artists to gather the information the player will need and present it to them effectively.
We are looking for talented folks with a growth mindset and must be highly competent in these areas:
- Strong C++ and experience with Unreal Engine
- Previous experience working as a UI programmer in the games industry.
- A passion for UI and UX
- Professional experience on multi-platform game projects
- Proven ability to build large-scale systems for multiple users
- Experience working in cross-discipline teams
Additional attributes we also appreciate:
- Rendering knowledge
- Having shipped titles in a UI role
- Experience of distributed development
If the above sounds like it could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for then get in touch. For a casual chat about the role in more detail call me on 01925 839 722 or drop me an email on email@example.com