Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client are currently seeking an experienced UI Technical Artist to work alongside their UI/UX and Programming teams to build and implement engaging, usable UI into their games.
- Become connection between art, design and programming to bringing high quality game UI mock-ups to life.
- Set up pipelines and processes to build front end technology that will be used across on multiple titles across the studio.
- Work alongside the studios UX/UI Designers and Programmers to implement game screens and animations to final quality.
- Work closely with artists, designers, programmers to prototype UI and gameplay concepts.
- Implement and maintain UI assets in the game’s engine and responsibility to ensure their technical consistency.
- Strong experience with UI development or Technical Art in the games or a similar creative industry
- Great technical skillset, including having worked with scripting, programming or markup languages to develop user-interfaces
- Functional experience with Unreal Engine and the ability to implement designs using blueprints
- Expertise with node-based shader networks such as those used in Unreal
- Great understanding of graphics optimisation
DESIRED SKILLS (Good to have):
- Understanding of C#, C++ or any other programming language
- Background writing and maintaining shaders
- An understanding of rendering pipelines
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!