This role is offered remote or with full relocation to Malta.
- Working closely with the teams, take ownership of all espects of user flow, prioritisation and organisation of all user-side information of the game,
- Researching and proposing UI art styles and preparing feature mock-ups
- Play an active role in keeping up-to-date on trends and proposing continual improvements to existing flows
- Ensure asset integration, management and optimisation for all UI elements, collaborating across departments
- Experienced UI/UX Designer within the games industry, with an impressive portfolio showcasing your skillset
- Deep games knowledge from a background in mobile/casual/slot gaming market
- Keen eye for aesthetics and art, with a focus on colour and composition in particular
- Ability to distill abstract design goals into tangible user experiences and effective user flows, with proficiency in asset technical implementation and UI construction
- Effective communication skill, whether it be visual, verbal or written -across all levels, able to thrive in a dynamic team in a fast-paced, iterative environment
To be considered, please forward your updated CV and latest URL portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref 2165.