This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client is rapidly growing with many high-end games in development across multiple genres including Narrative Adventure and Action Shooter titles.
They are a team of professional, friendly developers who form a world class studio staffed with excited, passionate creators who love to collaborate across varied, inspiring, and challenging games.
The successful candidate will join development on a ground-breaking next generation PvP shooter with a Games as a Service focus.
- Experience as an Animation Programmer on at least one shipped PC or Console game.
- Passionate about character animation.
- Solid understanding and experience programming in C++.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine Animation Graph, custom animation nodes, behaviour trees.
- Experience in debugging, profiling, and optimising CPU performance of large real-time systems.
- Software engineering understanding, such as OOP, design patterns & API development.
- Confident in 3D maths, vectors, matrices, linear algebra.
- You will prototype, implement, iterate, and polish character animation and locomotion.
- You will act as a point of contact for artists and other coders for the systems you create and maintain.
- You will take ownership of one or multiple game systems.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Having an instinct ‘game feel’
- Experience with Console development
- Private Healthcare Plan.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance.
- Pension Plans.
- Work remotely within the UK.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!