This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console & PC Games
OPMs client is a UK games developer with a rich portfolio of action adventure games. They keep high production values close to its heart and it shows in all their games. They are seeking an experienced Animation Programmer to join their team in Cambridge.
The successful candidate will work with animators and other programmers on multiple projects in production, playing a crucial role in the implementation of new animation technology and in communicating knowledge of systems written and used.
- Professional experience in animation programming
- Good understanding of C++
- Degree level education, or comparable knowledge, in any applicable subject
- Able to collaborate with a wide range of disciplines
- Passionate about games and games development
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 and Blueprints
- Holiday 23 days per annum (rising 1 day a year for each year of service to a maximum of 33 days)
- Subsidised gym/fitness membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418