Project: Console / PC Video Games
OPMs client is a UK games developer with a rich portfolio of action adventure games. They keep high production values close to its heart and it shows in all their games. They are seeking an experienced Engine Programmer to join their team in Cambridge.
The successful candidate will work with artists, animators, and other programmers on multiple projects in their pipeline.
- Professional experience Engine programming
- A good understanding of C++
- The ability to work in partnership with a wide range of disciplines
- The ability to acclimate to whatever new challenges emerge
- Degree level, or equivalent knowledge, in any relevant subject
- Implement new engine features across their projects
- Become a core knowledge-holder of current engine features and systems you write and use, sharing that information with the team
- Support the utilisation of existing engine features
- Knowledge with Unreal Engine 4 and blueprints
- Specialised programming experience in a similar or related role
- Knowledge in one or more areas of engine programming, e.g. graphics, audio, physics or similar.
- Holiday 23 days per annum (rising 1 day a year for each year of service to a maximum of 33 days)
- Subsidised gym/fitness membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418!