This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Narrative Adventure and Action Shooter Games
OPM’s client is rapidly growing with many high-end games in development across multiple genres including Narrative Adventure and Action Shooter titles.
They are a team of professional, friendly developers who form a world class studio staffed with excited, passionate creators who love to collaborate across varied, inspiring, and challenging games.
The successful candidate their tech team providing direct expert support on multiple projects.
- Superb C++ programming skills
- Great understanding of GPU architecture and contemporary rendering APIs (e.g. DX12, PS5)
- Great understanding of contemporary graphics techniques
- Experience with CPU and GPU profiling (Pix, Razor, RenderDoc)
- Experience working with shaders
- Strong API design skills
- Strong 3D vector maths
- Knowledge of toolchains and build systems
- Implementation and maintenance of both new and existing technologies
- Performance analysis and optimisation
- Cooperate with project teams to determine, plan, and track technology requirements
- Research and development of relevant new technologies
- Give documentation and support to project teams
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Console experience
- Low-level Unreal 4 experience
- Private Healthcare Plan.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance.
- Pension Plans.
- Work remotely within the UK.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!