Project: Console / PC Video Games
OPM are proud to be working with a new client based in Cambridge, England. This Bafta award winning game company are creating a bright future for interactive entertainment
The successful candidate will work with their environment, character, and effects artists as well as other graphics programmers, on one or more of their projects. They will play a critical role in implementing new graphical features and artist workflow improvements.
- A good understanding of C++
- The ability to work in partnership with a wide range of disciplines
- The ability to acclimate to whatever new challenges emerge
- Degree level, or equivalent knowledge, in any relevant subject
- Professional graphics programming experience
- Collaborate with different teams on various projects
- Produce and implement new graphical features as well as artistic workflow improvements
- Become a core knowledge-holder of systems you write and use d share that information with the team
- Support the utilisation of existing engine features
- Knowledge with Unreal Engine 4, Deferred rendering, and Niagara
- Understanding of profiling and optimisation on console hardware.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418!