This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is fundamentally different in the way they work and what you may be used to, they were created on the premise that people could have normal lives and do what they love doing.
- Work as part of a small but perfectly formed close-knit team, where your opinion and efforts count.
- Take shared ownership for the quality and stability of our game servers and back end infrastructure.
- Work with Dev Ops/Live Ops to fix any issues that arise.
- Work with other departments to implement features that may be requested from time to time.
- Experienced Node.js developer
- Experienced PostgreSQL programmer
- Experience with AWS (especially EC2, RDS, S3, IAM)
- Ubuntu or other Unix-like systems
- PSN/XBL/Steam/Switch platform services
- Packer and Vagrant
SKILLS OR INTERESTS CONSIDERED A BONUS
- Knowledge and experience of game engines such as Unity, UE4
- Any game development experience
- An interest in games
Some Benefits include:
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible lunch hours
- Personal development plan and annual potential annual performance bonuses
- Vitality Private Healthcare (for you and your family)
- Christmas bonuses
- Awesome office facilities; cinema, video game suite, state of the art kitchen and custom poker room
- Potential relocation package