This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Multi-Platform Games
Our client is a UK-based, full-service independent publisher and developer of interactive digital entertainment, who are currently working on a well-established Open World Title.
They are seeking an experienced and highly skilled programmer to join the reputable team. In addition to experience and skill, our client place great emphasis on integrity, working hard and team solidarity.
- Solid experience in the games industry, preferably at Senior Level
- Skilled with using C++ and Visual Studio
- Excellent communication skills, including with team members outside of the code team.
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively
- Writes clear, de-buggable, maintainable and performance targeted code
- Ability to break down and structure tasks to meet deadlines efficiently
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Design, develop, write, test and implement systems and game code
- Test and refine game-play features and systems throughout development
- Estimate tasks and deliver high quality code to that schedule
- Perform code reviews with the development team to ensure code quality
- Develop technical design specifications
- Work with a multi-discipline team as required to create the highest possible quality games
- Solid understanding of C# and Unity is a strong plus
- Strong maths skills
- Experience with profiling and optimisation techniques
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Understanding and experience of game engines such as Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with post-launch ongoing product development and delivery
- Continuous integration and build automation experience
- Experience with art packages and pipeline development
- Experience with low level optimisation, shader programming, physics or mathematics
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- A portfolio of personal projects
- Flexible working hours
- Vitality Private Healthcare
- Cycle scheme
- Potential relocation package
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!