Do you enjoy creating tech that helps to make developer's lives easier? Are you great at problem solving and building in Unity? This could be the role for you!
Amiqus are currently working with a Mobile Games Developer in Stockholm Sweden to help them find an experienced Unity Tech Developer to join their passionate and inclusive team.
With over 350 million downloads globally, the studio has a history of creating hit games. This role will be working within a small project team, giving you the opportunity to make meaningful impact with your contributions.
You’ll be working in the core development team, which is the key central team for excellence within the studio. This team is positioned between the game teams and the other central teams such as the server team. You will build awesome shared tech and tools, which will allow our teams to quickly make updates and improvements to their games.
- 3+ years using Unity and C#
- Experience with custom tool creation in Unity and C#
- Experience in optimisation and performance profiling
- Deep understanding of software architecture, design patterns and API development
- Experience of building quality, scalable and maintainable solutions
- Experience in writing unit tests and building up test harnesses
Nice to have
- Prior game development experience.
- Experience maintaining CI such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of Unity UPM or NPM and package registry solutions such as Verdaccio
- Professional experience in agile software development
- Built and launched one or more mobile projects on iOS or Android
If the above sounds like it could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for then get in touch. For a casual chat about the role in more detail call me on 01925 839 722 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org I look forwards to hearing from you.