Amiqus are currently working with a Mobile Games Developer in Brighton to help them find a Unity Game Developer to join their passionate and inclusive team.
With over 350 million downloads globally, the studio has a history of creating hit games. This role will be working within a small project team, giving you the opportunity to make meaningful impact with your contributions.
As a Unity Game Developer, you will writing C# code to ensure scalability of games, utilising Unity assets, and taken part in the full development process, including feature design, gameplay, and event design.
- Be passionate about casual mobile games.
- Write clean and maintainable C# code.
- Have worked in a client – server environment.
- Be a good communicator, working closely with other team members and liaising with other teams.
- Thrive within an inclusive and supportive environment
In return, you will receive some exciting benefits, including a yearly educational allowance and regular in-house game jams. The studio is looking to pay up to £65,000 depending on experience.
This is a hybrid role, requiring 3 days on-site per week at the Brighton Studio.
If this role should have your name written all over it, or you would like to find out more, please apply now! You can also reach out via email through firstname.lastname@example.org.