This well loved metrodvania game studio is looking for a Unity Gameplay Programmer to work on their latest titles. This role is offered onsite and available to worldwide candidates.
What will you do?
- Work in a variety of environments incl. AI, Gameplay, Network, Tools...
- Write, optimise, bug free code
What skills do you need?
- 3+ years industry experience
- Excellent software design, problem solving and thdebugging skills
- Experience with Unity3D
- Strong established skill with the C# language including experience using unsafe code
- Passion and drive to improve all facets of the game and unlock potential wtithin the team
- Able to communicate & collaborate effectively with artists, designers, and other engineers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar
- An ambitious and dynamic team of fun, vibrant, colleagues from all over the world
- To be part of a rapidly growing company
- An environment that challenges you to grow and focuses on continual improvement
- Live products
- Luncheon vouchers
- Relocation assistance
- Work-life balance, the French way
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2499.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.