OPM's client is a major Games Developer with multiple studios in the UK. They are focused on creating fun mobile games using a world-famous IP. They are seeking a Unity Programmer to join their small team as a generalist working on all aspects of the game.
- Good experience and skills using C#, C++, or Java within the games industry
- Good experience with technical design
- Ability to provide mentorship and direction while designing and delivering solutions within a small and focused game team.
- Eagerness to pick up new languages and technologies
- Passionate about an area of games technology or development which you have dove deep into
- Ability to communicate and work with coders, artists, testers, game, and audio designers
- Deep passion for gaming and games development
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience with Unity 3D, another C# engine, or Unreal Engine on at least one shipped games
- Experience with iOS, Android, or other mobile development
- Contributed successfully to an open-source project
- Experience with low level optimisation, shader programming, physics, or mathematics
- Understanding and experience of cloud server, network backend, and database system
- Familiarity with networked game technology and techniques