We are working with a leading blockchain studio specialising in NFT games. The studio is based in sunny Greece and they are looking to employ a skilled Unity Technical Artist, a problem solver with 3D artistic pipeline skills to join their passionate team, to work on their upcoming MMO project.
What will you be doing?
- Support and improve the modelling implementation, animation, FX and lighting pipelines
- Collaborate with the teams and offer support with regard to asset performance
- Develop tools and techniques to support the art teams
- Resolve any technical issues
- Using diagnostic and profiling tools to improve and optimise game content
- Testing and developing new features and visual effects
Who you are
- 2+ years as a Technical Artist in the games industry
- In addition, 2+ years as a modeler or FX artist
- Unity game engine
- Designing and maintaining character modelling, animation and FX skills
- Artistic skills – colour, proportion, and composition
- Knowledge of 3D rendering pipeline
- Programming languages - C#,C++ or Python
Health insurance, pension, Easter off and whole month of August
Please email your updated CV along with your latest URL portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2194.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.