This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPMs client is looking for a talented Unreal Engineer to help develop a methodical approach to applying VR and AR in areas of training, sales, and other services
The successful candidate will be passionate and ambitious, with expertise in writing strong and effective code.
- Expertise in Unreal Engine 4 development using C++
- Robust experience of game programming
- Capability to design gameplay systems and communicate these nuances to a team
- Expertise in writing solid, reliable, and efficient code
- AR or VR experience as a developer or user
- BS Degree or equivalent in relevant subjects (i.e. Computer Science, Physics, Math, EE, etc.)
- Apply application logic and software modules in a self-organizing, interdisciplinary team
- Write clean, well-tested, high-performing code
- Write and maintain technical design and software system documentation
- Analyse and enhance systems as required
- Recognize opportunities for improving our general or application workflows, and implement these changes
- Produce and enhance new VR and AR interaction systems
- Grasp the intricacy of project planning and implementation, including scope of work, time estimation and resource allocation
DESIRED SKILLS (GOOD TO HAVE)
- Experience working on a MMO Multiplayer game
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English; German skills are a plus
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!