One Player Mission is proud to be working with an independent video game studio based in London. One Player Mission’s client is a studio filled with creative minds who deeply love making games, with an extensive history of original development.
For over 15 years they have covered all areas of game development, from working on their own IPs to award-winning third-party titles for Nintendo and Sony. They are looking to find an experienced Rendering Programmer with a background in Unreal Engine, who will help them take their latest project to the next level.
- Excellent C and C++
- Expert knowledge of optimisation tools and techniques
- Professional experience with cross-platform codebases
- Strong understanding of 3D Maths, as well as 2D/3D graphics and rendering techniques
- Strong professional experience developing console or PC titles
- Brilliant English written and oral communication
- Working as part of a team of software engineers in a co-development project
- Developing rendering techniques in cooperation with team members and third-party partners
- Implementing and developing rendering features and requirements
- Optimising and maintaining existing code
- Communicating with other team members to schedule and complete tasks to a high quality
- Professional experience with Unreal Engine 4 including Blueprints
- Professional experience porting games across modern platforms
- Professional experience with scripting languages, Python and Lua
- Professional experience working with third party middleware (network, physics, audio, effects)
- Professional experience working remotely with a third-party partner
- Crunch-free working environment
- Annual Salary Review
- Company Pension
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!