JUST ADD... YOU!
Just Add Water (JAW) are looking for a Unreal Network Programmer to work on a multi-platform project for Xbox Series S|X, PlayStation5 and Nintendo Switch. You will work in various areas, included but not limited to implementation of online services and multiplayer functionalist within games across platforms and services, per-platform online feature implementation, network bandwidth optimisation, advising and supporting multiplayer gameplay implementation, work with party systems, work with VOIP, plus other general code tasks where required and suitable.
- Strong programming experience (C++)
- Understanding of network communication principles in games (such as reliable/unreliable packets, message queues, latency)
- Experience working on real-time multiplayer games
- Experience with online services such as matchmaking, leaderboards, parties, lobbies
- Console experience (PlayStation/Xbox/Switch)
- Generalist able to work in multiple areas on occasion when required (e.g. minor UI, supporting gameplay, etc.)
If you have the skills to deliver on this role, we would be delighted to hear from you!