Our client is a well-established mobile game studio looking for a talented User Acquisition Manager to join their Marketing Team and work on their upcoming F2P titles. As part of your role, you will be responsible for managing paid campaigns, App Store Optimization, and organic growth for their current and future projects.
What you will be doing:
- Strategize, plan, create and optimize paid mobile marketing campaigns across different channels e.g., Facebook, Unity, Google etc.
- Optimize the studios Google Play Store/Apple App Store pages according to data and A/B testing (ASO)
- Keep up to date with new trends within the industry
- Communicate key developments to stakeholders and offer problem solving strategies
- Implement processes and practises that maximize operation efficiency
- Run performance tests from concept create to full-end analysis
Who you are:
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing, preferably mobile marketing or similar
- University degree in marketing, analytics, or relevant qualification
- Experience with paid mobile marketing campaigns and App store optimization (ASO)
- Excellent time and organisational management skills
- Highly analytical, self-motivated team player
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Passion and interest for numbers, data, and dashboard
- Great benefits package including relocation support
- Flexible working hours with no crunch
- Opportunity to work in a creative multicultural workplace in a beautiful city
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Possibilities for personal development with fun and exciting challenges
To apply please forward you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2739.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.