Project: Console and PC Games
OPMs client is looking for an enthusiastic, technically skilled, and creative UI Artist/Designer to drive user interface design excellence as well as elegant user experience and interactions design on our clients current and upcoming titles with recognized IPs known worldwide.
The successful candidate will be able to develop modern PC & console interfaces and usability flow from the initial game design document phase all the way through to the final ergonomic, visually pixel-perfect, animated and final game interfaces.
- Experience working as a UX designer for video games
- Experience working on game usability and accessibility; ideally for one AA+ title at least
- Proficiency with prototyping tools, Figma or Adobe XD
- Knowledge of the modern UX design approaches for console games
- Understanding of page & screen layout, typography, icon design and screen readability
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work within a team
- Professional level of English
- Visualize game design ideas through wireframes and clickable prototypes.
- Map out flow charts to describe player journeys in detail.
- Conceptualize the information architecture of the game’s systems and settings suite.
- Develop UX and usability strategies.
- Aid in designing onboarding and tutorialization strategies, focusing on player-centered solutions.
- Work closely with the UX and Game Design teams to determine what type of player experience is intended and how to maximize it
- Advocate for user-centered design, accessibility-focused design, and overall player-first design.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!