OPM are pleased to be working with a long-standing client that are looking for a highly talented and experienced VFX Artist to play a lead role in their studio.
The successful candidate will innovate, inspire and collaborate with their creative teammates to create wondrous and exciting effects that propel our stories and characters to new heights.
- Engaging with the creative process to design and create innovative and high quality VFX
- Implementing VFX within Unreal
- Collaborating with other disciplines such as lighting and environment artists, graphics programmers and level designers to create a great game experience
- Professional experience in Unreal, Maya, Photoshop
- Expertise with other industry standard real-time particle editors (Unity, CryEngine, Houdini)
- Experience with After Effects and previsualisation tools is an advantage.
- You have VFX experience in commercial games development or in an allied field such as TV or Film production
- A strong portfolio of work which demonstrates the ability to create visually impressive VFX which are sympathetic to the needs of the product
- A good understanding of physical behaviour and motion in the creation of VFX – including a strong sense of timing
- Experience using Unreal Engine for the creation and deployment of effects is essential.
- Our client make big games with small teams – you will play a full and active role
- Quarterly Profit-related Bonus Scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension and life assurance
- Social events – including large summer party
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!