One Player Mission are pleased to be working with a long-standing client keen to deliver high-end interactive and immersive AAA experiences. They are seeking an experienced VFX Artist to join their studio.
The successful candidate will work on our clients exciting projects to innovate, inspire and collaborate with their creative teammates. You will create wondrous and exciting effects that propel our clients stories and characters to new heights.
- You have VFX experience in commercial games development or in an allied field such as TV or Film production
- A strong portfolio of work which demonstrates the ability to create visually impressive VFX which are sympathetic to the needs of the product
- A good understanding of physical behaviour and motion in the creation of VFX – including a strong sense of timing
- Experience using Unreal Engine for the creation and deployment of effects is essential.
- Engaging with the creative process to design and create innovative and high quality VFX
- Implementing VFX within Unreal
- Collaborating with other disciplines such as lighting and environment artists, graphics programmers and level designers to create a great game experience
- Professional experience in Unreal, Maya and Photoshop
- Expertise with other industry standard real-time particle editors (UNITY, CryENGINE, Houdini)
- Experience with After Effects and previsualisation tools is an advantage.
- A high level of creativity and problem-solving skills
- A positive and proactive work ethic
- A strong sense of visual communication
- Our client makes big games with small teams – you will play a full and active role
- Challenging and rewarding projects as standard
- 25 days annual leave
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance x6 time annual salary
- Quarterly profit related bonus scheme
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!