Project: Multiplatform Games
OPM’s client is an award winning, world class cross-platform developer based in the UK.
They are seeking a motivated and experienced VFX Artist to create new VFX and optimise existing VFX to run on new platforms and also the opportunities to work on exciting new IPs.
- Produce stunning VFX, optimised per platform, across multiple titles and art styles
- Take responsibility for all aspects of the VFX pipeline, from initial concept, right the way through to final in-game polish
- Work closely with designers, artists, and coders to design and implement VFX which will not only enrich the game world, but also support gameplay requirements
- Work closely with the Graphical Rendering team/Technical Art team in the development and improvement of workflows and technologies to improve visual effect quality and performance
- Remain to date on current and emerging visual effect trends and technology so you can contribute to new techniques and workflows
- Solid experience working in game development
- A Portfolio displaying VFX work
- Background with a game engine (e.g., UE4/Unity)
- Familiarity with DCC tool creating an effect from scratch (in Adobe/Autodesk etc)
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!