Project: Multi-platform Games
OPM are thrilled to working with a new client based in Lisbon, Portugal. This full-range development studio offers design, art, coding, and other services to game developers across the world!
They are now growing their team and are seeking an VFX Artist to work on multiple titles, including a new open world multiplayer game utilising a well-known IP.
- Strong professional experience as a VFX Artist in games development
- A portfolio showcasing your most recent and strongest VFX work in games
- Able to produce a broad range of VFX
- Professional experience with the UE4 particle pipeline, with Niagara VFX System preferred
- Professional experience with Houdini
- Creatively solve issues while maintaining performance
- Able to take direction from the animation director and art director, and to deliver consistently on time
- Professional experience with at least one AAA credit in the games industry
- Professional experience with Unreal Blueprints.
- Understanding of Unreal Shaders.
- Experience with Maya or 3dsMax & After Effects, Photoshop, or Substance Designer.
- Experience with scripting.
- Experience with Survival and Open-world games.
- Cooperate with artists and designers to produce, implement and polish VFX for environments and characters.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the games mechanics, so the VFX are cohesive with the world.
- Develop in engine & game VFXs within Unreal.
- Understand custom toolsets and provide assets within the limitations of real time engine constraints and programming demands.
- Additional duties include helping with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products.
- Flexible working hours
- Social events and gatherings
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214412!