This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console Games
OPM’s client are currently seeking a talented and experienced VFX Artist to assist with the delivery of a blockbuster action-adventure title.
- Generating and designing high quality real-time visual FX for characters, environments, and gameplay
- Help in establishing the visual style of the VFX alongside the Art Director and Design team
- Optimizing visual effects for performance while maintaining high-quality standards
- Preserve the production pipeline and meeting deadlines
- Working alongside other departments while creating and implementing VFX assets
- The ability to work from photo reference or concept art, or found footage to deliver a fully game ready asset including texturing and shading in game engine
- Deliver on the spec given by the Art Director by helping to set and maintain a high-quality bar for the projects VFX
- Strong experience in a relevant position with work on a minimum of 1 full production cycle
- Background creating a variety of game-ready visual effects and a strong understanding of the relevant technical requirements
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 and the Niagara editor
- Understanding of Houdini, specifically RBD (rigid body dynamics)
- Experience with baked and real time destruction simulation
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
DESIRED SKILLS (Good to have):
- Console development experience
- In-depth knowledge of Maya
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday allowance
- Remote working from the UK
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!