Our client is an exciting and ambitious games developer looking for a VFX Artist to join their team located in Malmo, Sweden.
You will create special effects for events and environments and setting up easy to use systems for things that can be used all over the game.
- Experienced working professionally as a VFX Artist in the games industry
- Interested in technology
- Experienced working with optimization
- Comfortable working in Maya
- Familiar with Unreal Engine (particularly in blueprints, materials and particles)
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Experience with other auxiliary software such as Houdini, After Effects, Substance Designer, Photoshop etc.
- Experience scripting in Python
- Making special effects for events
- Making special effects for environments
- Setting up easy to use systems that can be used all over the game
- Pension plan.
- Life Insurance.
- Six weeks of paid vacation.
- VISA and Relocation assistance.
- Flexible working hours.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415???????!