"To apply: Ref - 5132700. A worldwide AAA Studio is looking for a talented VFX Artist (Any level) to join their Surrey based team on a new, completely original IP project. This role will require you to be in studio. Visas are available for those wishing to relocate. This role has an emphasis on hard surface skills and good knowledge of Unreal.
What are we looking for?
• Proven production art experience in the gaming industry
• Ideally experience with around 3 published games
• Proven ability to create exceptional in-game VFX
• Exceptional knowledge of 3ds Max or Maya
• Significant Unreal 4 development experience with at least one released title
• Strong understanding of particle systems, physics, shaders and post process effects
• Excellent verbal and written skills, and be able to both take critique and give feedback internally and externally in a professional manner
• Diligent self-management around both individual and team tasks, schedule and budgets
• Strong organizational skills with adherence to optimization and asset management
To find out more details about this incredible opportunity, please get in touch with your CV and portfolio.
What additional skills will help you out?
• Understanding of Houdini
• Traditional art skills (drawing, painting, sculpting, photography)
• Concept skills – Ability to visualize and concept with this discipline
• BA in art or related field or equivalent experience
• Passion for making and playing great games, with an awareness of current titles and industry trends
To apply please send CV to Ayesha@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.