OPMs client is the developer of one of the highest selling games of all time. Development is now underway on their next upcoming, unannounced project and it couldn’t be a better time to join!
As a VFX Artist you will be responsible for creating various gameplay or environmental visual effects, managing both artistic and technical aspects of the VFX pipeline and supporting the artistic direction of the game.
- Previous involvement in a similar position, within the games industry (AAA experience preferential)
- Created VFX for realistic style games
- Knowledge within Unreal Engine 4/5 and Niagara VFX System
- A background with Houdini is a bonus
- History in authoring Materials/Textures for VFX is a bonus
- Good eye for color and contrast, composition and visual balance
- Strong portfolio showing VFX skills and demonstrating a high level of artistic creativity
- Familiarity with the game development cycle
- Coordinate with design, art, tech and audio to create stunning VFX
- Create VFX systems for gameplay features
- Create VFX systems for environment art and set dressing
- Be responsible for all aspects of VFX with an emphasis on quality and performance
- Identify and plan the VFX needs for the project
- Participate in performance follow-ups in collaboration with the Producer
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio, project, and benefits of working at this studio? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415