One Player Mission’s client has been firmly devoted to its goal of fusing the strengths of the gaming and tv industries to create a brand-new category of games called hybrid games.
They’ve assembled a team of industry experts spanning the globe who all contribute their individual specialist experiences from other industries in order to succeed in developing this new category.
They are searching for a VFX Artist to aid them in their mission, who will be responsible for bringing our clients mobile games to life with cutting edge visual effects in Unreal for mobile and high-end AAA productions.
- Established experience in the game industry.
- A minimum of 1 published game title in your resumé, not including solo-dev or student projects.
- A solid understanding of real-time 3D game engines and industry-standard art production pipelines.
- Deep familiarity with Unreal Engine 4/5 and its relevant systems, particularly: In-depth knowledge of Unreal’s Cascade and Niagara particle systems.
- Experience in scripting with Unreal Blueprints.
- Strong communication skills, self-motivation and a high degree of flexibility, with the ability to adopt a generalist mindset and work independently across multiple related disciplines when needed.
- Full-working proficiency and fluency in English (ability to discuss work-related tasks verbally and in written form)
- Experience using Blender for 3D asset creation is an advantage
- Familiarity with Substance Painter/Designer, Photoshop, and similar software is an asset
- Ability to create conceptual images/sketches or animations for visual effects and other types of assets.
- Creating and implementing real-time particle effects and animated shaders in Unreal.
- Handling all elements pertaining to VFX creation, including 3D modeling, texturing, animation, lighting and asset optimisation to allow for smooth real-time performance.
- Contributing on performance optimisation for high-end PC, VR and mobile platforms.
- Working closely with the art director, game designers, programmers and other members of the team to conceptualise and materialise new visual effects and other graphic elements, from prototype to final implementation.
- Relocation Assistance (Visa costs, flights to Oslo, transportation of personal items)
- Remote work possible
- 25 paid vacation days per year, plus public holidays
- Pension Programme
- Paid Gym Membership
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!