Project: AAA Games
This prestigious Swedish game studio is comprised of a seasoned group of developers recognised for their work creating story-driven games.
They can boast an impressive back catalogue of action-packed console and PC games, which have won numerous awards and reached both commercial and critical acclaim.
They are looking for an VFX Artist to join a team of talented developers for the challenge of producing a world class AAA title.
- Must provide a portfolio relevant to the position for review
- Strong game development experience with at least one shipped AAA game production
- Professional experience with relevant 2D and 3D software experience such as: Houdini, Maya, 3DSMax, Substance Designer, After Effects, Photoshop, Embergen or related
- Ability to understand and operate within given technical constraints
- Good understanding of form, timing, weight, and colour when creating effects
- Deep understanding of console pipeline, workflows, and capabilities
- Develop optimised visual effects for real time rendering
- Develop realistic effects for environments and gameplay (weather, explosions, muzzle flashes, decals etc.) in collaboration with Gameplay Designers and Programmers
- Collaborate with Art Director on the visual style of all effects in the game, through verbal and written communication, concepts, or reference images/videos
- Pinpoint need for effects in collaboration with environment artists and gameplay designers in the different production units.
- Generate certain light and camera/lens effects
- Collaborate with programmers to further develop pipelines and tools
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!