This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console/PC Games
OPM’s client is seeking a motivated and talented VFX Artist to join their studio.
The successful candidate will design and implement in-game special effects and will display creativity along with technical and artistic skills.
- Design real time visual effects (e.g. environmental effects, flames, dust, sprays of water, magic effects) both for gameplay and cinematics
- Designing various vfx assets: textures, materials, meshes, fluid simulations
- Executing the process from prototype to final assets
- Work closely with Game Designers, 3D Artists and Programmers
- Effects optimization
- Portfolio showing VFX work
- Strong experience with visual effects for games, ideally with work on shipped titles
- VFX creation experience in Unreal Engine
- Familiarity with Photoshop / 3D Studio Max
- Capability to create natural/believable effects
- Familiarity in using version control system
- Experience with Fune FX, Houdini, RealFlow
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!