Our client has become one of the highest selling games of all time with over 70 million copies sold! They are now incredibly excited to be recruiting for their new Unannounced Project.
As the Video Designer, you'll be capturing in-game footage, editing video, motion graphics, capturing screenshots and general support in the production of video content for the EMEA region.
- Experience in the gaming industry, preferably recording gameplay for promotional materials.
- Experience in motion design.
- Proficiency in Motion Graphics, After effects and Video Production.
- Knowledge of post-production pipeline; video compression standards and aspect ratios.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- 3D Experience and skills in Unreal Engine desirable.
- Keen interest in film, video games and trailers.
- Develop and create high-quality video and social assets that appeal to current players and fans with similar interests.
- Support the creation and extension of campaign elements and brand materials.
- Ensure technical specs are accurately applied and the assets are delivered within the agreed timeframe.
- Support the team with creative solutions.
- VISA and Relocation Assistance
- Health insurance.
- 28 days holiday a year.
- Relocation package.
- Commuter allowance.
- Pension scheme.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!