One Player Mission are excited to be working with a studio that has been laser-focused on its mission to converge the strengths of the games and TV industries to build an entirely new category: hybrid games.
The beauty of joining their team at this stage is that each department is currently relatively small, meaning that you will see your contribution have an impact on their products, and your work will directly influence the evolution of hybrid games!
The studio are looking for an Unreal Engine VR Developer to join their team. You will be an Unreal Engine Developer working on a creative team of talented and motivated specialists. You will be a part of the studio team, working to integrate VR experiences into their games for the studio project and further develop the studio XR systems.
- Deep professional Game Industry experience.
- Good knowledge & Recent professional experience working with Unreal Engine 4/5.
- Vast knowledge and work experience in C++ and blueprints.
- Experience with VR/MR.
- Full-working proficiency and fluency in English (ability to discuss work-related tasks verbally and in written form).
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, able to work well with cross-functional teams.
- Developing new studio features using Unreal Engine 5 (both Blueprints and C++).
- Writing clean code (optimized, scalable, well-documented).
- Implementing core gameplay features for studio
- Developing VR experiences and tools to automate studio processes.
- Helping other colleagues and work together with them to solve technical challenges, to achieve the best results.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418!