" Ref - 5105000. A well-established video game publisher, with widespread attention, is searching for a Website Content Executive to join their team.
You will be working closely with the Head of Global Communications and Global Communications manager, providing support to International PR teams
- Working closely with the Global Brand and Marketing teams
- Reporting on managed websites, ensuring that they pass relevant health checks and identifying areas for improvement.
- Work closely with CRM Executive
- Create, build and manage industry leading websites
- Working with other departments in the development of online marketing touchpoints
- Involved in building robust integration of the CRM platform across all platforms
- Help to build the long-term strategy for the website portfolio
- Relevant experience, with a genuine passion for the games industry
- Motivated, with the ability to define clear goals and objectives
- Technically literate, excellent with numbers and data, and solid at interpreting statistics and analytics
- Ability to translate brand and marketing goals into innovative digital initiatives
- Experience of working with website content management systems
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- A good knowledge of MS Office
Location: Greater London
Salary: £35, 000 or Sales, PR and Marketing Jobs"