OPMs client is looking for a Worldbuilding QA Specialist to join their team working on an entirely new project.
Working within the development team, you will be providing support throughout all stages of production but mainly to the Level Art and Level Design teams consulting on quality issues and provide testing support.
- Experience working in a game development environment.
- Good understanding of gameplay mechanics.
- Knowledge of PC and console game development.
- Unreal Engine 4 or 5 editor proficiency.
- Understanding and experience with different techniques for testing games.
- Knowledge of QA methodologies and how they can be applied to ensure the highest possible quality and maximum efficiency.
- Able to work full-time in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Experience working with bug-trackers (JIRA preferably).
- Interest in or knowledge of technical art, level creation, or asset creation.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with Blender is desirable.
- Supporting programmers and designers during every step of production development.
- Provide risk analysis and quality consulting to other game development staff.
- Creating and maintaining QA documentation such as test plans as well as producing detailed bug reports.
- Assisting with the management of the bug database to ensure they reflect the current state of projects.
- Helping to coordinate the QA effort with external teams and possible outsourced partners.
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- A commuter allowance
- A range of snacks & drinks
- Free gym facility in our office building
- Full assistance with visas and the 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!