Worldwide Brand Manager –Little Nightmares
BANDAI NAMCO Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content, known worldwide for its successful video games franchises including Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™, Dark Souls™ and Little Nightmares.
The company is also a recognised leader in games based on Japanese anime properties including One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc.
BANDAI NAMCO Europe, as the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., has a bright future to look forward to, with upcoming projects such as Unknown 9, Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, more on The Dark Pictures, and many more exciting unannounced projects.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is “More fun for everyone”! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Europe by following us on LinkedIn.
As a Worldwide Brand Manager within our Content Creation & Publishing Team, you will work on our headline IP: Little Nightmares in all of its incarnations: games, merch, transmedia etc.
You are in charge of defining and carrying out the brand identity of this license to continue to increase it success 7 million units sold to date.
You manage the brand direction and create marketing strategies for the license across worldwide territories and work on holistic approach of the product/brand, physical and digital, video game as well as any relevant entertainment extensions.
As a world marketing referent of this IP within the BANDAI NAMCO group, you are directly interacting with the Production Department, the Development Studio, our top management team, and other group entities.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Teaming up with a producer & our marketing support teams to shape the game's development process according to marketability's best practice
- Defining and carrying out the brand's marketing strategy across worldwide territories, supporting regional and local offices to strengthen the brand in all territories.
- Ensuring an optimal project coordination & brand awareness by working effectively with our internal experts & external stakeholders
- Managing the marketing budget for each title; follow-up sales in volume/value, revenue and margin
- Managing forecast, P&L and Brand roadmap in general
- Developing creative assets in cooperation with the developers and creative agencies, including key art, icons, banners, trailers, media advertising, screenshots, renders, social media assets, website, etc.
- Coordinating effort between sales & digital to optimize digital revenues using all available means, including promotional synergies with physical products, cross-platform partnerships,
- Maintaining a high level of working knowledge on the entire videogame market, its emerging marketing trends & opportunities and global entertainment market
- Being a brand champion and guardian including asset approval from local territories and departments
- Push new concepts and avenues for the brand to grow in collaboration with the editorial team
This senior role allows you to lead the development of a prosperous brand and to contribute to our company success. It gives you a high level of autonomy and visibility across our business and across the video game industry.
- At least 7/8 years of experience in the video games industry as part of an international marketing team
- Experience in brand identity creation/management
- Ability to work with individuals from different geographies
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Effective team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Responsiveness & proactivity
- Fluency in English, French is a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Passionate about video games
- Strong understanding of the game development process
Location : 15 rue Félix Mangini, 69009 LYON - FRANCE
Start date: ASAP
Contract: Permanent contract, full time