This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Game Studio
OPM have partnered with a major AAA Games Developer with studios in both Europe and North America. The most recent expansion of the group now boasts a studio in the North of the UK.
They are known for the high quality of their programming team and as such you would be working with some of the very best in the industry.
OPM’s client is looking for a talented Xbox Specialist/Systems Programmer to join development on their upcoming title. The successful applicant will join a passionate team responsible for designing, developing and meaning many aspects of the game including but not limited to streaming, threading and memory management.
- Strong experience in a relevant role
- Expertise with C/C++
- A minimum of one shipped Xbox title
- Background working with a wide range of game level systems, including scene management, physics, animation, AI, rendering, etc.
- Experience with a wide range of tools and pipelines used in modern game development.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, able to work independently
- Great communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of game engine architectures
- In-depth understanding of next generation console architectures and future architectural trends
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418!