||We are looking for an experienced and talented executive producer to help focus, define and manage the future direction of our projects. This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in mobile game development who is looking for an exciting new challenge.
- Ensuring that projects are progressing in line with the high level requirements set-out by the management team.
- Making sure relevant stakeholders and departments are communicating efficiently.
- Helping to develop and evolve new and existing production methodologies enabling the team to work efficiently with external studios and businesses.
- Managing the development of several projects and features within Avakin Life from inception to launch.
- Ensuring that all necessary design, planning, and development work is carried out by the team.
- At least 6 years of related project management experience with a solid understanding of scheduling, planning, tracking, and resource allocation
- Experience working on several mobile and, ideally, social titles. Experience heading up medium to large teams (40 people +) is essential for this role.
- An organised, driven, and self-motivated attitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Effective decision making and problem solving under demanding circumstances.
- A pragmatic attitude towards software development.
- The ability to identify and assess risks and create strategies to mitigate them.
- A team orientated mentality. The ability to work as part of a cohesive unit, putting the needs of the project and the team above those of yourself.
Desirable but not essential skills
- Enthusiastic with a genuine passion for games
- Knowledge of mobile app store regulations
- Experience with Jira, Trello, Favro, or Confluence
- Good presentation skills