Senior Game Designer
Games Jobs - Game Design - Madrid
|Job Title||Senior Game Designer|
|Job Category||Games Designer,Level Designer|
|Job Description||Lingokids’ mission is to break down language barriers and provide equal opportunities for kids all around the world. In order to help us with this mission we’re looking for an exceptional Mid Game Designer, that will be joining our HQ located in sunny Spain.
We’re reinventing early childhood education through an online language learning service for kids. With fresh content - games, books, videos, interactive episodes, etc - every week, we are helping more than 6M families and their children around the world learn English in a fun and effective way.
Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100M families and we’re working hard to make it a reality. Our talented team of product designers, software engineers, and content producers tweak and improve our product daily, while incorporating feedback from our customers.
As a Senior Game Designer you will work with our Content lead, educators, developers and artists to develop meaningful experiences and beautiful games for children ages 2-8. You will be a promoter of the kid's experience, of interaction, but above all, of the child's fun.You will also work on:
* Design fun, intuitive and educational game experiences for kids.
* Develop design documentation and keep it up to date.
* Create sketches, paper and digital prototypes.
* Assist and work collaboratively with artists, animators, developers and educators.
*Understand the particularities, motivations and expectations of children, from 2 to 8 years old, regarding to games.
*Conduct and lead user test sessions with children to improve our product.
*Study, synthesise and communicate observations to the team.
* You have experience designing for children.
* You have at least 5+ years of professional experience in a game designer role.
* You work closely with product managers and producers to design and prototype new gameplay.
* You have a genuine passion for games but especially, for kids games.
* You are curious and playful and enjoy thinking outside of the box.
* You have strong experience developing games with Unity.
* Having experience in voice interface design is a plus.PERKS &
We are proud of our culture and work hard to make sure every team member loves what they do. Check some of the perks and benefits of working in the EU and being a Lingoer.* Stock-options: Joining the Lingokids journey means you own part of the company.
* Free books: We buy you any books that can help you be even better at your work.
* Family Leave: Enjoy up to 4 months of paid family leave, regardless of when you joined.
* Unlimited Snacks & Drinks: Our kitchen is always full, from beer to daily fresh fruits.
* Retreats & Social Gatherings: Our team celebrates monthly get-togethers and an annual retreat.
* Visa Sponsorship: If needed, we will fully-sponsor a EU visa to come work with us.
* Language Lessons: We offer language lessons in Spanish and English.
* Gear: Get hooked up with a Macbook (or PC) to do your best work.
* Fridays Lunch & Learn: Weekly all-hands gathering to lunch and learn from each other.
* Holidays: 23 days of paid leave, and 14 days of bank holidays a year!
* Flexible Hours: Busy parent, or night owl? We get it. 9 to 5 is not for all of us either.
* International Office: Multicultural team with 10+ nationalities and day-to-day work in English.
* Sunny Spain: Over 300 days of sunshine per year with blue-skies.If any of this rings a bell let’s chat!
|Salary||22.000 - 30.000|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|More||View other MONKIMUN LABS S.L jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of MONKIMUN LABS S.L using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|