||Programmer + Unity Developer
||Lead Programmer,Network / Online / Server,Gameplay,UI / Front End
Programmer + Unity Developer
Project 02 January - 28 February 2018 (More projects coming up)
- Follow best practices, development processes, and coding standards.
- Create and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and bug-free code.
- Develop and test code, fix bugs, and profile and optimise code.
- Collaborate with animators and designers to implement game play features.
- Use existing documentation to find new interaction required for the project
- Assist technical artists with render pipelines and shader integration
- Debugging networking + server
- Work with end users to integrate networking + server setup for end users
- Excellent C# skills.
- Strong communication skills (English is our working language).
- Must have experience working with Unity 2018
- Experience using source control best practices
- 2+ years of professional experience in VR / game development
- Strong knowledge with Multiplayer Games and Networking
- Must be based in London and able work at our office
||£3,000.00 - £5,000.00 Per Month Neg
||London, United Kingdom
||View other Myriad Global Media jobs
This job is advertised on behalf of Myriad Global Media using their internal reference Programmer + Unity Developer.
|Login or register to apply