||Job Title – Publishing Coordinator Russia – MMO Games
Job Location – Amsterdam, Netherlands
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – £Neg
My client is the developer and publisher of a well known MMO and they are currently looking for an enthusiastic, organised, self-motivated and experienced Publishing Coordinator to strengthen their publishing efforts in Russia. In this position, you will be responsible for coordinating and aligning the company’s business goals with their publishing partner in Russia and seeking viable opportunities within the publishing business to ensure successful operation and sound business health for all parties involved. You will be reporting into the Sr. Business Development and Operations Manager in their Amsterdam office.
- Be the main point of contact for the Russian publishing business
- Routinely communicate with the local publisher in Russia to check sound operations; understand their operational needs; and raise key issues to the business team and management
- Work with the business team and management to set up the annual publishing plan and growth strategy while updating the plan and strategy regularly to tailor to the ever-changing business needs
- Routinely monitor partner activities and their operational capabilities
- Routinely monitor and assess KPIs to devise plans to perform better by coordinating between the studio and its local partner.
- Prepare regular KPI and summary reports for internal stakeholders including the team and its management
- Prepare monthly royalty reports and handle invoices with HQ
- Monitor and assess local competition landscape and devise creative ways o penetrate the market while leveraging both the studio and partner resources
- Proactively identify potential risk factors in pursuing the business, and suggest creative ways to refine and strengthen partnership
- Coordinate with the marketing team, the community team, and their Russian community managers to ensure publishing operations are aligned internally and we pursue a holistic approach
- Be fully aware of the current status of the company as well as future content development plans to be ready to share and communicate all necessary details to our local partner
- Identify and execute new marketing, campaign, business, partnership opportunity.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Community team to drive business performance in the territory
- Keen understanding of the company and the game as well as an understanding of the Russian gaming market landscape
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant degree in related field
- Experience in the online gaming industry, preferably with proven track record in the publishing business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Russian and English.
- Ability to clearly organise thoughts and ideas into presentations and reports
- Proficiency in working with Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- Analytical thinking and data-driven approach in making decisions
- Basic business negotiation skills
- Ability to travel regularly to Russia/CIS
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-national/multi-cultural environment