||OPM are delighted to be working with one of the leading social gaming companies in the world. Their games are played by more than 50 million people all over the world. They are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their team in helping to make 2017 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
- Report directly to the product owner, maximum responsible of the IP. Work shoulder to shoulder with the IP's Producer to ensure the correct execution of the product roadmap.
- Collaborate on a daily basis with the game designer to conceptualize features that aim at reaching business goals.
- Liaise regularly with the Business Intelligence team to analyze game data to extract customer insights that lead to improved/new features and provide results follow-up.
- Collaborate with the live-ops manager to develop in-game events and promotions to drive retention, engagement and revenue. They work in a collaborative environment, where ideas and suggestions are welcomed by everyone.
- Participate in the definition of the game's Strategy and Business Goals.
- Responsible for the full product/game lifecycle: from writing specifications to working across multi-disciplinary teams (design, art, and development).
- Conceptualize and manage the design of innovative product features aimed at improving customer acquisition, retention and monetization.
- Measure the success of product features after release and optimize their performance through rapid, data-driven iteration.
- Regularly monitor the development of the market / competing game categories & business models.
- Experience as a Product Manager in Games where you have been involved in product strategy and optimizing performance.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Experience building models and defining data needs.
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics
- BA/BS degree from a top university.
- Self-direction, drive and leadership.
- A passion for games and gaming.
- High level of proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to create wireframes, product specification and white-papers.
In exchange for your hard work the studio offers a long list of benefits and a competitive compensation package along with professional growth opportunities. If you have the required experience and would like to work in Sunny Barcelona then apply today!