||OPM are proud to be working with this established AAA games developer & publisher behind some of the top AAA games franchises across all platforms. They are experiencing a period of development and growth; exciting things are happening in this company right now! They are looking for an International Brand Manager to join their team.
Our client is looking for an experienced International Brand Manager to help develop the International Marketing strategy for a well-known sports franchise and communicate it to the Territory Marketing Team. You will drive the creative development across all marketing communications enabling a successful release of each title from pre to post launch. Reporting to the Head of International Brand, you will be responsible for:
- Working with and influencing the US brand team throughout the product marketing cycle to ensure that product naming, positioning, strategy, creative theme and execution are optimised for international territories.
- Driving the creative development across all marketing communications including key art, packaging, advertising creative and media, trailers, social media, events, webs and retail.
- Accurately positioning relevant products in the marketplace, identifying key targets and providing relevant reports, research and analysis (competitor analyses, risk analyses etc.) and comment.
- Building relationships and working effectively with our international territories, external licensors, agencies, and development partners as well as work collaboratively with cross functional teams to develop and implement strategic global marketing plans based on key consumer insights that will inform the market plans.
- Maintaining deliverable dates and be accountable for timely delivery for international marketing products.
- Working closely with the Head of International Product Marketing to ensure that all territory marketing plans are approved and communicated to the relevant teams well before launch. Then ensuring that the International territory marketing teams are following their approved marketing plans .
- Working closely with the Social media/Community team to maximise international community engagement via 2K digital channels such as web, Youtube, twitter etc.
- Conducting post-launch sales reviews and suggesting re-promotion strategies to ensure products reach or exceed targets.
- Monitoring and forecasting performance and contribute to planning and budgeting.
- International (European) experience with AAA games.
- Proven track record in running effective marketing campaigns.
- Budget management experience.
- Must be a fan of NBA.
- Fluent in English, in both oral and written communication. Additional European languages are a plus.
- Licensing experience would be preferred.
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in recording and reporting.
- Organisational ability.
- Creativity and passion for games marketing.
- Negotiating and influencing skills.
- IT Literacy.