||OPM are proud to be working with this established AAA games developer and publisher behind some of the top AAA games franchises across all platforms. They are experiencing a period of development and growth; exciting things are happening in this company right now! They are looking for two International Community & Social Managers to join their team. One will be responsible for a well-known wrestling video game title and the other will be looking after highly anticipated title for one of our client’s biggest AAA franchises.
- Partner with & influence the Global Community & Content Team from project kick-off through launch and beyond to contribute to building and executing world-class community & social plans across the region
- Forge a close relationship with the International Communications and Brand Managers to ensure the international community & social plans deliver on the global strategy
- Work closely with the Senior Communications Manager to ensure that territory plans are received, summarised for and approved by Executive Team well before launch
- Working in tandem with the Global community and content team be responsible for daily engagement with all relevant English language communities through owned channels
- Support local territory teams in managing their community channels and ensure they are updated regularly. Assist in the creation, management approval and execution of local activity & content within all community channels across the region according to brand guidelines
- Manage the process of localisation of English assets into local language as required
- Develop a thorough awareness of relevant online community members and fan-sites across all key territories. Contribute to building a strategy that allows the territory teams to maintain and leverage relationships with key community members
- Contribute ideas for global content opportunities, and manage its production, approval, and distribution.
- Monitor and report on community channels sharing learnings across the business and recommending activity or content that could further benefit from amplification
- Attend worldwide shows, conventions, and expos to engage directly with and reward our communities.
- Understand the regional commercial status for each product: Sell-in, Sell-through, market share, YoY franchise performance (unit & revenue)
- Demonstrable experience in effective community management at the local or international level
- Competent understanding of the community landscape and channels and a passion and desire to engage with communities
- A strong interest in WWE/sports videogames and a good knowledge of the wider entertainment industry
- Be capable of presenting and demonstrating videogames, both internally and externally
- Budget management
- Able to learn quickly and multi-task, and passionate and responsible to work in a multi-cultural team
- Passion for community and creativity a must
- Fluent in English, in both oral and written communication
The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary dependant on their skills and experience.
To apply or for further information about the role please mail a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org