||OPM’s client is a well-established developer based in China and they have studios around the world!
They are known for their quality and have been involved in many AAA titles. They are now looking for a Senior Art Producer to work on their latest AAA games
- Out-sourcing project management in the Art Division, in charge of Project Bid- estimate and planning
- Client communication and relationship management in project
- Resource/Time/Quality management of production team
- Risk reporting to high level manager
- Contingency planning with the Guidance from Senior Producer
- Cooperate with AD and TL to improve production efficiency
- Production management in the Art Division
- Coordinate to help execute Division development plan.
- Coordinate with high level manager or other dep. of management data reporting
- Project management with common management tools
- Handling client daily communication on schedule, feedback, delivery and regular production issues either by email or IM
- Necessary client meeting. (kick-off meeting and regular weekly conference call)
- Internal team daily management of schedule, quality issue, delivery and other support.
- Data Delivery if necessary
- Update to planning manager on resource allocation and usage.
- Miscellaneous activities of cooperation with other producers or project team
- Extensive experience of project management in game or relevance industry (ideally in an Art Production role).
- Ability of driving project process successfully.
- Ability to create planning document and project schedule and handling resource planning (10-30 size team).
- Ability to track and report on resource/time allocation and usage and drive quality management process
- Good English (specific foreign language) communication skills
- Fluency speaking skills in English and ideally Chinese of daily production issues and conference call.
- Fluency writing skills in English and ideally Chinese of daily email and work report.
- Experience using assets management tools. (Hansoft/JIRA)
- Experience using data management/FTP tools.(P4/VSS)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite,
- Good knowledge of game development and particularly game art production pipeline
- Have experience of out-sourcing project management
- Have experience of project management tools
The company offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefits (including relocation) as well