||Our client is one of the world’s leading Outsource Games Development companies, with a long history of AAA titles to their credit. They are looking for a true technical leader, capable of driving innovation across the group.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to propose and conduct software, pipeline and tools development projects aimed at taking their teams of artists and game developers to the cutting edge of technology.
- Define and prioritize the software application solutions and tools needed to give them a technological edge
- Build a development and deployment plan with a yearly roadmap and propose associated budget
- Supervise internal and external programming teams of 15 to 25 developers.
- Manage communication with vendors for tools development and deployment
- Coordinate with IT Department for efficient deployment and use of system resources
- Chair weekly meetings with all studios of the group to coordinate needs, actions and share tools / methods
- Report to management on the progress of the Roadmap completion
- Evangelize the tools to internal and external clients
- A proven professional history of relevant development leadership experience in Media and digital Entertainment sector: video-games, animation, VFX, computer graphics.
- Experience in areas like Animation, Lighting, Rendering, Web Services, Content Data Pipelines, Production Workflows, Automated QA
- Strong C/C++ and working knowledge of Python. Pymel, Maya, Max, Nuke, Scripting and Render dispatching a plus.
- Experience with or interest in Machine Learning a strong plus.
- Excellent project management skills, service and results oriented
- Fluent reading and writing skills in English (Daily communication with an international team)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field